in Japanese means long time friend.
Our aim at Tomo is to create long-lasting memories and a feeling of friendship for everyone who walks through our doors.
Come enjoy our delicious pan-Asian dishes, prepared using only the finest ingredients. Our friendly staff has over 20 years of experience preparing sushi and other dishes from all over Asia.
We offer weekly specials for our Japanese cuisine as well as fresh seasonal seafood from the east and west coasts of Canada.
We are now open at 109 Clarence St. in the ByWard Market in Ottawa. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date.
TOMO BY NIGHT
RESERVATIONS & POLICIES
To further assist you with your future reservation, here are a few important facts regarding Bottle Service at TOMO and what you will need to know before booking your VIP table:
- Table minimums and pricing vary per night and availability.
- Bottle purchase/minimum is based on the size of the party, table location and availability per night.
- The group must meet the requirements of our dress code policy, credit card policy (Only Credit Cards with EMV chips are accepted, we do NOT accept American Express) and over-intoxication policy.
- Groups must arrive at the venue by 11:30 PM to guarantee their reservation.
- TOMO reserves the right to resell VIP tables if groups arrive late or do not show.
- For all VIP Bottle Service Reservations and inquiries
Reserve your table.