Health and Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- All employees will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- A maximum of 4 people will be sat per table. We are currently unable to accommodate large parties at separate tables.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- Operating at a reduced capacity and/or in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.
Stringent protocols are also in place to serve your pick-up and delivery safely which include:
- Providing contactless pick up, delivery and payment.
- Frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training for all employees.
- PPE worn at all times by everyone in the restaurant.
- Daily health checks for all employees before shift.
We are committed to delivering your food safely. Thank you for your support and trust in us.